Ergonomic Leather Office Executive Chair Computer Hydraulic O4 Review
Comfortable, soft PU leather upholstery with ample padding, oil and water resistence,Comfortable arm rests,High Back "Executive Styling" with Lumbar Support.360 degree swivel for the chair.Pneumatic Gas Lift for Instant Height Adjustment,Heavy Duty Base. Read more...
Free Shipping Ergonomic Leather Office Executive Chair Computer Hydraulic O4 @ Amazon.com
2 comments:
VIVA OFFICE High Back Executive Chair from Bizarkdeal
The Viva Ergonomic High Back Leather Executive Office Chair with adjustable armrests is a very easy chair to assemble. All I had to do was follow the simple 6 step by step directions before the chair was fully ready to use. The diagram directions are clear and all the hardware including an allen wrench is included and everything is well labeled. It only took me about 15 minutes to fully assemble the chair after separating the parts from the packing material.
This chair gives me excellent low back support and allows me to raise or lower the height of the chair with a lever located under the seat. I can also make the backrest firm or release the backrest to allow free movement forward or backwards by pulling out the control handle located under the chairs seat. There's also a adjustable tilt tension control knob that give me just the right amount of tilt support when I lean back into the chair.
This high back bonded leather executive chair is ideal in helping me to maintain proper posture for working at my computer desk for hours at a time. The double thick padding on the headrest and lumbar area allows me to sit with proper posture while working and is super comfortable. The high quality nylon base and casters allow me to move the chair around my office floor smoothly with very little effort. Overall, I'm very pleased with the high quality design of this executive leather office chair and I think you will be too!
VIVA OFFICE High Back Executive Chair from Bizarkdeal
The Viva Ergonomic High Back Leather Executive Office Chair with adjustable armrests is a very easy chair to assemble. All I had to do was follow the simple 6 step by step directions before the chair was fully ready to use. The diagram directions are clear and all the hardware including an allen wrench is included and everything is well labeled. It only took me about 15 minutes to fully assemble the chair after separating the parts from the packing material.
This chair gives me excellent low back support and allows me to raise or lower the height of the chair with a lever located under the seat. I can also make the backrest firm or release the backrest to allow free movement forward or backwards by pulling out the control handle located under the chairs seat. There's also a adjustable tilt tension control knob that give me just the right amount of tilt support when I lean back into the chair.
This high back bonded leather executive chair is ideal in helping me to maintain proper posture for working at my computer desk for hours at a time. The double thick padding on the headrest and lumbar area allows me to sit with proper posture while working and is super comfortable. The high quality nylon base and casters allow me to move the chair around my office floor smoothly with very little effort. Overall, I'm very pleased with the high quality design of this executive leather office chair and I think you will be too!
Post a Comment